Pages

Thursday 28 November 2013

Dear Tife's blog reader, I need your advices

I am a reagular reader of your blog (name withheld). Met a lady on one of the social media network I promised her 20k Last Week As we were
chatting
on BBM, She Came To Abuja An
Unexpected Visit.
Dat Morning She Asked Me Of The 20k I
Promised
Her. I Then Told Her Dat I Want To Leave
For Minna
In The Next 5mins. I Gave Her My GTB
ATM Card
Dat She Should Take It nd Withdraw All She
Wanted
(Knowing Fully Well Dat I Had Less Dan 5k
In Dat
Account).
As Soon As She Kissed Me, I Quickly Left
The House
Knowing Dat She Will come Crying Back To
Me. As I
was driving past Zuba, My Elder Brother
Called Me
On The Phone Saying"Bros,YouDon Get
The Alert? I
Just Dey Komot From GTB oh! I Don Pay
That 100k
Wey we dey Owe landlord Into your
Account,
Rush go commot am o. Remember say
tommorow na dead-line!
"Meeen!!! See Sweat!!
Few Minutes Later, I Got The Alert!!
Confirm 100k
Credited. I Wan' Die As d Money Enter.
Tried calling her phone, Switched Off. Tried
PING!!!
PING!!! No Delivery.
The Next minute, Alerts:
20k Debited,
20k Debited,
20k debited,
20k debited,
20k debited.
Even the Last 5k Withdrawn... I No Know
Wetin
Happen To Me, I Found Myself On Hospital
Bed.
Now They Are Asking Me What Happened?
Abeg wetin i go tell them???

No comments: