Pages

Monday 23 December 2013

Afrocandy Banned On Facebook For Posing Nud* Opens Her Own Social Network

AfroCandy is back again weeks after she was banned for posting nudes on her facebook page. The mother of two announced her comeback on a new facebook page during the week, saying: “I was gone for a minute now I am back again…I won’t be posting anymore s*xy stuffs here because of the censorship imposed on me by facebook. Even though I am not as explicit as the Hollywood stars are..on the social network.” She announced launching her own social network site.”For that reason I have created my own socialnetwork; www afrocandysnetwork.com where I can post whatever I want and feel like,” she said. The soft-p*rn star posted some x rated pictures
to show what the website is all about.

No comments: