Pages

Tuesday 10 December 2013

I Am A Half Caste Married To A Quarter Caste..LMAO

Pretty Ghanaian actress Juliet Ibrahim granted Saturday Punch an interview and she used the word ”halfcaste” and ”quartercaste” …..lol. Anyway,the interview is nice and will be jotted down in my Celeb archives.
Read Excerpts from the interview
On Growing Up: “I am a half-caste and as a child, there was no colour difference – you are just happy with where you are and who you are with. Then, Ghanaians accepted people for who they are. However, I am being told now that I am receiving more favours because of my fair complexion. It seems people now have issues with coloured people”. On the real Juliet Ibrahim: “I am just a very simple person. I am hardworking, a businesswoman and a mother of a three-year-old son. I do charity work too. I released two of my singles this year.” On her relationship: “I am married to a Ghanaian, who is a quarter- caste. His mother is half Lebanese and half Ghanaian. We met several years ago when he was living in the United States of America. I was attracted to his personality and intelligence. We kept in touch and got married three years ago when he relocated to Ghana.”. *Nice interview Juliet but next time use ”mixed parentage” you hear?..I used to say halfcaste too till i was disgraced and corrected.LMAO!

No comments: