Pages

Tuesday 14 January 2014

Breaking News: Seedorf takes Milan Job

Former AC Milan midfielder and Dutch vetern, Clarence Seedorf has announced his retirement from his playing career to take up the vacant coaching job at San Siro. Seedorf made more than 400 appearances in a stellar 10-year spell with Milan, during which he claimed two Serie A and two Champions League titles. Allegri was relieved of his duties following Milan’s shock 4-3 defeat to Sassuolo on Sunday. “I am here to announce that I will retire from playing after 22 years,” the 37-year-old, who has been playing for Botafogo since 2012, told reporters in Brazil.“I leave an improved club, especially in terms of their mentality and team spirit. “Milan? We will meet again. This experience of the last year and a half has made me grow up a lot and will help me in my next step, as coach of Milan, who have hired me in both an elegant and correct manner. “I like challenges and coaching Milan will be another challenge in my career.

No comments: